Tuesday, March 18, 2008

iPhone

Kimmie put why she likes her iPhone. It's taking me awhile to get used to mine, but it gets easier every day. Of course I went the first week thinking the headphone jack didn't work. Ends up you need to use their headphones, which I hate, for it to work. But I found an attachment to make my headphones work.

The phone is great. I went to the grocery store and had my list on the notes, as I got each item, I was able to erase it!!

Then I can also play Sudoku whenever I want!

And for us older people with aging eyes, the displays are in BIG LETTERS. So I can dial a phone call without having to find my reading glasses.

Yes, the iPhone is all it's cracked up to be!!! I love mine. To quote someone in a column a while back, they'll have to pry it out of my dead cold hands.

No comments: