Sunday, February 22, 2009

Strange Quirks I have

I have some strange quirks:

  1. I only like to clean house when it's sunny outside. That means no cleaning when it's dark or raining.
  2. I like raw carrots but can't stand cooked carrots.
  3. I love to exercise but only in the morning.
  4. I like sweet and low in hot tea, but like my ice tea with not sweetner in it.
  5. I hate to drive, but end up doing all the driving. Except for going to work, I take the bus, it may be longer, but I'm not stressed.
  6. I don't care for beef, pork or chicken much.
  7. I don't care for chocolate very often.
  8. I don't like very many sit coms.
  9. I don't like many stupid movie comedies.
  10. I love British shows and movies.
  11. I love French movies.
  12. I don't like potatoes, but love rice.
  13. I don't mind cleaning or doing laundry.
  14. I love to cook, but baking is OK.
  15. I love sports.
  16. I don't care much for science fiction, but loved Lord of the Rings, Steven Spielberg's Take, The 4400.

No comments: