Sunday, July 27, 2008

Shout Out to Allison Nelson Oliver






I had a box of photos that were just tossed in there with no rhyme or reason. With the invent of the digital camera, I kept saying I was going to go through the box and sort out what was in there. And what was in there were are large amount of very bad pictures. Among the bad pictures there were some good ones.


When Allsion asked for more Kimmie pictures, I had to dig further into the box. I made it my mission this weekend to sort the whole box. And between going to see Batman, The Dark Knight on the IMAX (which is very close to our house), seeing the new X-Files movies and taking White Paws to the Animal ER, I not only sorted and threw away all the bad pictures, I managed to scan in all Kimmie pictures. Now I have to go through my external hard drive that contains all my digital pictures and pull out Kimmie pictures. Shout out to Allison for making me get organized and getting one of my many overdue projects completed.


Kimmie, I promise the bathtub picture WILL NOT make it to the internet.


Here are a few of my all time favorites.


1 comment:

the blogivers said...

Haha thanks for the shout out, and you're welcome! Love the pics!