Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Tag Your Are It

I have been tagged by my favortie niece Kimmie.

The rules of the “meme”:

1. List your top ten favorite films (in no particular order).
2. If you're tagged, you've got to post & tag 3-5 other people.
3. Give a tag back (some link love) to the one who tagged you in your post
4. Give a hat tip (HT) to Dan.

1. This was a hard one. I love movies and there are so many, I'm sure I've forgotten some of my favorites.
  • Dr. Zhivago
  • Memento
  • Mr. and Mrs. Smith
  • Moulin Rouge
  • Juno
  • Good Will Hunting
  • Shakespeare in Love
  • Talented Mr. Ripley
  • Rear Window
  • Steven Spielberg Presents Taken

2. I don't have anyone to tag, everyone I know is already tagged. So blog stalkers, you are it, and leave me a comment that you posted.

3. Link Love to Kimmie, my favorite niece. OK, she is my only niece but if she wasn't she would still be my favorite. I would also like to give link love to her adorable twin friends, Allison and Amanda. All three remind me of myself at their age. And that is really scary. I love reading about their adventures. I can relate to Amanda becoming a townie, since I do my shopping in Tomball which is much smaller than Richmond! And I relate to Allison because I too get up early with Bill even if I don't have to. I feel like the whole day is gone if I don't get up early. And yes guys, I was OCD long before the three of you were born!

4. HT to Dan!

No comments: