Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by Kimmie to list 6 random things about myself. Here are the tagging rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Write 6 random things about yourself
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post4. I
If you're tagged, DO IT and pass on the tag

1. I love to listen to books on CD. I have hundreds of books from our fabulous library. I order them online, go pick them up when I receive an email that they are in, come home and load them on my iPod. I listen on my commute, at airports, on planes (drowns other people out), waiting in the doctors office and any other place I can. I listen to everything, fiction, non-fiction, mysteries, thrillers, fluff mysteries, you name it, I listen to it.

2. I have a cat that thinks she is a dog. She fetches, follows me around, and trots down the hall. Her name is Kalliope and she is a talker.

3. I love storms!

4. I love going to new cities and finding all the cool buildings to look at.

5. Like Kimmie, I drink insane amounts of fresh brewed tea. And I could not live without my cordless tea kettle. I first discovered them in England in 1996 and have had one ever since.

6. I love making appetizers. Appetizers do classify as meals!

I don't have anyone to tag since everyone I know has already been tagged.

No comments: